Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, white wine seafood pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Seafood Pasta with White Wine Butter Sauce. Throw in some shellfish, white wine, butter, and clam sauce and let it works it's magic! Summer Seafood Pasta with White Wine SauceWhat's Gaby Cooking.
White wine seafood pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. White wine seafood pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook white wine seafood pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White wine seafood pasta:
- Prepare 1 pack angel hair pasta
- Take Mussels
- Prepare 2 cups white wine of any choice
- Get Fresh parsley
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh sliced garlic
- Take 1 stick butter
- Take 1/2 cup Fresh diced tomatoes or dried
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Prawns and mussels cooked in white wine and chilli served up with squid ink pasta. Discard any mussels with shells that haven't opened. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make White wine seafood pasta:
- Melt the stick of butter in a pan
- Slice about half a cup of garlic cloves and add them to your melted butter and cook for about 1 minute, stiring consistently
- Add the mussels to the pan and toss in melted butter and garlic
- Add 2 cups of white wine and the freshly cut tomatoes (about half a cup or less) I use sweet wines but it is up to taste. Cook until all the mussels have opened
- Remove the mussels frm the pan and set aside. Add the cooked angel hair pasta to coat in wine sauce. Add some fresh parsley. Once coated serve on plate and add the mussels on top. Enjoy!
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Hi and welcome to my pasta shrine. Although I will just say that being the one in the kitchen is not all bad, either. I love to cook with Bare foot wine. DIRECTIONS Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food white wine seafood pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!