Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low calorie but tastes rich okara chocolate cake made in a rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This dark, rich, chocolate cake is perfect with coffee on a lazy afternoon or as a special treat for a birthday cake. To remove the cake put flat plate on the top the rice cooker bowl and invert bowl in a smooth motion. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with your favourite frosting.
Low Calorie But Tastes Rich Okara Chocolate Cake Made in a Rice Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Low Calorie But Tastes Rich Okara Chocolate Cake Made in a Rice Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low calorie but tastes rich okara chocolate cake made in a rice cooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie But Tastes Rich Okara Chocolate Cake Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Prepare 150 grams Fresh okara
- Prepare 80 grams Sweetener (I used PAL sweet ☆)
- Prepare 2 eggs' worth Egg yolks
- Take 2 Egg whites
- Take 15 grams Cocoa (unsweetened)
- Make ready 1 tbsp + 15 ml <—dissolve the coffee into the water Coffee + hot water
- Take 1/4 tbsp Baking powder
Make a kids' classic with these chocolate Rice Krispie cakes and decorate with sweets, nuts or dried fruit for the ultimate hometime treat. This chocolate rice cooker cake is a simple recipe made in a standard rice cooker and couldn't be easier. Just whip it up, pop it in then press the start If you have a standard rice cooker, you will have to push the cook button several times until this cake is cooked. You may need a rest between each.
Instructions to make Low Calorie But Tastes Rich Okara Chocolate Cake Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Simple method: Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well. Put it into a rice cooker and turn on the switch.
- A little more involved method: Put all the ingredients except for the egg whites into a blender or food processor and mix well. Pour into a rice cooker bowl.
- Make a stiff meringue with the egg whites. Once stiff peaks form, mix 1/3 of the meringue into the mixture from Step 2.
- Add the remaining meringue from Step 3, fold in, and turn the switch on.
- Steps for both methods: Once finished, turn the rice cooker bowl upside down and wrap with plastic wrap to retain the moisture. Once cooled, it's ready.
- ※ Note ※ When baking, you don't need to grease the rice cooker bowl. We use the brown rice setting to bake this.
Made in a Rice Cooker ☆ Moist and Chewy Tofu Cake♡. Cookpad - Make everyday cooking fun! The best place to find and share home cooked Vegetarian Gluten free · Rainbow, Cookie Monster, chocolate mint and peanut butter chocolate ice cream all made without an ice cream maker. Rice Cooker Chocolate Molten Lava CakeAroma. sugar, chocolate chips, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, flour. water, jasmine rice. Making Homemade Yogurt in a Rice CookerKnifing Forking Spooning.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low calorie but tastes rich okara chocolate cake made in a rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!