Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice:
- Make ready Nonstick cooking spray, for coating the loaf pan
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Take All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling
- Make ready 6 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Make ready 1 cup pecans, chopped
Instructions to make Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice:
- Special equipment: a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Unroll the dough from each can and stack them on top of each other to make a double layer of dough. Press them together and roll the dough into a 12-inch square. Spread 4 tablespoons of the caramel evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the spiced sugar over the caramel, then sprinkle the pecans in an even layer, gently pressing them into the dough. Cut the dough into 16 small squares.
- Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat so you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side in the prepared loaf pan (it should look like a row of books). Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that fell out over top of the dough.
- Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown and puffed, about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce before serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food carmel pecon pull apart bread w/ pumpkin spice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!