Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Spicy Baked Chicken Tacos Recipe is the ultimate easy recipe. Chicken Tacos are great for serving a crowd, taking to a potluck, chowing down on for a tailgating party, and of course, Cinco de Mayo! Baked tacos can be made in any flavor combination!
Baked Chicken Tacos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken tacos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Get 1 pkg. Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count)
- Make ready 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc)
- Prepare 1 can Rotel, drained
- Get 1 can refried beans
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce
Baked Chicken Tacos for Busy Weeknight Dinners. If you lead a busy lifestyle, and you need to get dinner ready on the table every night to feed your family, you will LOVE this recipe! It's SO quick, and easy to make and the result is very impressive. Crispy taco shells filled with refried beans, flavorful chicken (spicy or not), topped with melted ooey-gooey cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix.
- Place taco shells in a 9x13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly.
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells.
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos.
- Pack each with chicken mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, taco seasoning and salt. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then place in bag and shake to coat. Baking the tacos makes it easier to prepare a dozen or two tacos at once. For the chicken, Any cooked and shredded or chopped chicken will do.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!