Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, turkey and chicken sausage minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Add the next six ingredients; cook until meat is no longer pink. This Healthy Minestrone Soup with Chicken Sausage is packed with good-for-you, naturally gluten-free ingredients, including zucchini, diced pepper, carrots, garlic, and spices. Lean garlic chicken sausage and white beans make this meal substantial enough to stand on its own–or serve with a crusty slice of bread if you wish.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey and chicken sausage minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
- Make ready 2 large chicken sausage links chopped
- Prepare 4 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 medium onion
- Take 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- Prepare 2 large celery sticks
- Prepare 3 medium carrots
- Get 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- Make ready 14 oz beef broth (low sodium)
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp oregano
- Take 1 tbsp pepper to taste
- Prepare 14 1/2 can stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 14 1/2 can diced tomatoes
Add the carrots, celery, stock, beans, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and remaining salt. Cover, and bring to a boil. While pasta cooks, heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
Steps to make Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup:
- brown turkey and add to crock.
- saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic and then add to crock.
- add remaining ingredients.
- cook on low for 8 hours.
- add 1 cup elbow noodes in the last 30 minutes
- you can add pesto or cheese to taste.
- if you plan to freeze, don't add the noodles. you can add those when you reheat.
Freeze option: Before adding pasta, cool soup. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Stir in pasta; return to a boil. Italian Minestrone soup does not usually include meat because minestone simply means vegetables but this recipe for minestrone soup with sausage will be come a family favorite I promise. Add the onions, carrots, and fennel to the sausage drippings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food turkey and chicken sausage minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!